Below is a list of news the mainstream media have found in their best interests to skim over. What’s more important to them is the continued barrage of race-baiting, and yellow-journalism. Turn on your TV, you won’t be hearing about any of this, and if you do, it’s most definitely spun into cotton-candy news.
- Iran is not an imminent threat: As I’ve been saying for years, Iran doesn’t have a nuclear weapon and if they tried to build one, it would take a very, very long time. This does not excuse Ahmadinejad’s inflammatory language (wipe them off the map), but it should put any plans for a US/Israel “pre-emptive” strike into perspective.
- Supreme Court says it’s okay for you to be strip-searched for minor offenses, including unpaid fines. If this isn’t another step toward tyranny, I don’t know what is.
- Climate change activist Kari Norgaard equates skepticism with racism: also in this story, the word ‘sickness’ is used to describe those who question the science behind anthropogenic global warming. This is particularly frightening rhetoric.
- Environmental Toxins May be Causing Mass Cancer Wave: Duhh? But, why would the mainstream media want to scare everyone into living healthier when there’s plenty of work to be done in fueling a new race war? Fomenting civil unrest seems standard operating procedure for the mainstream media.
- EPA denies petition to ban use of chemical BPA from food, drink containers: It is known that bisphenol A causes sterility in men and leads to breast cancer in women, and the EPA has been confronted with the issue before. It seemed like they might do the right thing this time, but…nope.
- Poland does indeed have a CIA prison: It turns out, all the conspiracy theorists were right when they suggested the CIA had secret prisons in Eastern Europe. It makes one wonder what else the government has been lying about. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
- Al Sharpton calls for Civil Disobedience: in another negligent act of sensationalism and race-baiting, Al Sharpton calls for more behavior that will ostensibly have no positive outcomes. Even the NAACP has condemned Sharpton’s comments.