Today, I remember the terrible things I saw that morning on the news, back in 2001, and my heart goes out to the families, first-responders and victims still suffering from the attacks.
At the same time, I still have many questions the government has not answered, or has insulted Americans everywhere with by callously and indignantly answering them with total bullshit, lies and whitewashing.
I don’t know what happened on that day, but someone, somewhere does. Today is a day to remember those who perished, but it’s also a day to make sure it never happens again.
I have prepared some light reading that may spark interest.
- Rebuilding America’s Defenses: This is a document prepared in September 2000, by a long list of Neo-Cons including Paul Wolfowitz and William Kristol. Notice on page 51 the quote: Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.
- Operation Northwoods: a declassified document penned by Joint Cheifs of Staff in 1962 calling for false-flag terror operations which would plunge the United States into war with Cuba and perhaps Russia.
- US ‘planned attack on Taleban: A BBC report stating that the United States was planning attacks on the Taliban well before the 9/11 attacks.
- This war on terrorism is bogus: A commentary by former British Environment minister Michael Meecher detailing the intent of the United States and the United Kingdom to wage war on Afghanistan long before the 9/11 attacks. “The BBC reported (September 18 2001) that Niaz Niak, a former Pakistan foreign secretary, was told by senior American officials at a meeting in Berlin in mid-July 2001 that “military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.’
- Hijack ‘suspects’ alive and well: A BBC report showing that several suspected hijackers were alive and well after the 9/11 attacks they were accused of carrying out.
- CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July: Source: Le Figaro (More compelling sources listed here)
There’s plenty of information readily available to the public that should cause doubt in the United States’ official story. One only need spend a few days researching to become utterly confused, doubtful and skeptical.
It would be naive to suggest that 9/11 was carried out directly by the United States government, but it would be equally naive to assume that the attacks were carried out by 19 Saudis, whose direct orders came from a 6’8″ man on dialysis, living in a cave.